Peanut Butter Cookies with Coconut & Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup shredded raw coconut
1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla
Save for later: 1 Tbsp Coarse Sugar + 1 Tsp Coarse Salt
Preheat Oven to 375 deg F
1. Combine PB, egg, sugar, coconut, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
2. Mix until crumbly.
3. Turn out onto large sheet of wax paper.
4. Fold over wax paper and roll into square/rectangle.
5. Sprinkle with Coarse Sugar/Salt Mixture
6. Cut into 1″ or larger squares.
7. Transfer to parchment paper lined cookie sheet
8. Bake for 10-11 minutes.
9. Transfer parchment to cooling rack for 2-5 minutes.